Next Freediving Training Camp
Our next freediving training camp in association with the Ocean Freediver course will be at the Wrecks Campground which is next to where the MICAT ferry docks on Moreton Island. The beauty of this campground is that it is just a short swim from the beach to the Tangalooma Wrecks. Facilities include toilets and cold water showers.
We are planning a three day training camp from the 17th to 19th November 2017. Participants will arrive Friday morning November 17th by Micat Passenger Ferry (Moreton Island Adventures) departing Port of Brisbane at 8.30am for the 75 minute trip to Moreton Island. We will then set up our 3 man tents (maximum 2 people per tent) in the Wrecks Campground. We will return to Brisbane on the Sunday afternoon 19th November at 4.30pm.
The total cost of the Freediving Training Camp is $695 which includes the following:
- Micat Ferry return travel to and from Moreton Island
- Provision of tents (1 tent per two people).
- Provisions of camp mattresses
- Camping fee
- 2 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 1 Dinner
- Morning & afternoon tea
- Ocean Freediver Course including AIDA certifcation
This price does not include the following:
- Dinner Saturday night at Tangalooma Resort
- Any alcohol (please note refrigeration of alcohol is not possible at the campground)
- Rental of any freediving equipment
- You will be required to bring your own toiletries and sleeping bag (or sheets).
Numbers will be strictly limited to a maximum of 6 people so please book early by contacting our office directly on 5564 7451. If you are already a qualified freediver with international freediving certification then it is possible to join us for $195 (which includes all of the above except the Ocean Freediver course).