Freediving Belt Lanyards
Freediving Belt Lanyards by FreeXperience
- Ideal safety equipment for deeper diving, poorer water visibility and competitions while keeping your hands and legs free.
- Worn on the waist with the inner side of the belt covered in anti-slip material.
- Quick release mechanism behind your back.
- Includes a removable and very visible velcro tag pad for competition bottom tags.
- Includes 90cm cable with aluminium or heavier steel carabiner to attach to the dive rope.
- Includes a mesh bag to store the belt and cables.
- Beautiful ocean waves pattern on the belt.
- 3 different sizes for different waist circumferences: Medium (75 to 85cm); Large (85 to 95cm); & Extra Large (95 to 105cm).
- Free postage for all locations in Australia.(for orders under 500g weight).