Freediving Snorkels – Epsealon
- The Epsealon Snorkel is our favourite freediving snorkel for comfort – its shape sits well in the mouth and sits very well in the ocean with our snorkel floats.
- It’s rigid but not ‘hard’ and ergonomically shaped so sits upright nicely during your preparation phase. it’s only slightly bigger in diameter than a shorter snorkel.
- It does not get in the way of freediving when it is removed from your mouth while diving underwater.
- There are no valves or anything else to go wrong.
- A very user friendly shape and seems to fit all heads (basically, this snorkel shape feels really good).
- Hypoallergenic silicone mouthpiece
- Free postage for all locations in Australia (for orders under 500g weight).
Category: Freediving Snorkels