Short of time? Our schedule does not fit your schedule? Or you would like to work on a particular area of your freediving? Do you want to prepare for a freediving competition or even require a freediving judge to get on the AIDA International database for freediving records? Then don’t hesitate to contact us to develop an individually designed program to meet your specific needs,
- Intro Pool Freediver (with AIDA2 Pool Freediver certification) is as follows:
- One person: $495
- Two people: $295 each
- Three or more people: $195 each
- Please note it is your responsibility to organise these people. This will be typically one day from 8.30am to 4pm but hours could be adjusted to suit your schedule e.g., three mid-week evenings from about 6 to 8pm.
- Do you just want to brush up on some aspect of freediving then private theory or pool sessions are $99 per hour (including GST). Any freediving equipment is included in this fee .
- Private open water sessions incudes boat, boat captain, freediving instructor and all equipment. A typical open water session will typically be 4 hours including boat travel, diving (about three hours), and breaks between diving.
- One person: $895
- Two people: $595 each
- Three people: $395 each
- If you are crossing over from another freediving organisation you will require a crossover evaluation of your knowledge, pool and ocean skills at your present certification level from your certifying agency. . If you choose to do this on a private basis, and you know your stuff, then allow about 1.5 hours for knowledge assessment, and about 1.5 hours for pool assessment for a total of $195 (including GST). For ocean skill assessment it is costly to hire your own boat, boat captain etc (see rates in preceding paragraph). Therefore we recommend joining us on a Deep Dive Day for $95 with other students. Therefore, in general it is $290 to crossover from your certifying agency to the equivalent AIDA certification. If you wish to obtain the actual certifcation then this is another $35 or a total of $325.