- We sell Leaderfins in pure carbon.
- They are one of the few freediving fins in the world that come in a large range of foot sizes suitable for both females and males.
- The foot pockets are made from soft and comfortable EPDM rubber.
- Blade length is a standard 80cm.
- Blade angle is 20 degrees (to help in streamlining).
- An optional scratch resistant film protector can be added to either side of your fins.
- We recommend females to choose the “soft” option regarding stiffness unless particularly strong or larger.
- All Leaderfins have a one year warranty on materials.
- Free postage for all locations in Australia.. We do not ship overseas.