FreeXperience Wrist Lanyard (Black)
Freediving Lanyards by FreeXperience
- Ideal safety equipment for deeper diving, poor visibility conditions or competitions.
- Simple quick release mechanism for attachment to the freediving rope.
- Can be worn around the wrist or ankle for Constant Weight or Free Immersion Disciplines.
- One size fits all because of the simple but durable velcro attachment.
- It is compliant with AIDA standards and rules so ideal for competition use.
- 90cm cable length and total length 118cm from wrist connection to end of carabiner.
- Tests performed with a Lloyd LRX Plus materials testing machine with 2.5 kN load cell show breaking points for the cable of 170kgs; full lanyard of 140kg; and wrist band of 255kg.
- The FreeXperience wrist lanyard is the only company we know that provides safety specifications for its lanyards.
- Aluminium carabiner (weight of 149 grams) for attaching to freediving rope.
- Free regular postage for all locations in Australia.(for orders under 500g weight). Please contact us for prices for Express delivery.
- Special discounts for students who are on courses with Freediving Gold Coast.
Category: Freedive Lanyards